Providing infants and children with a Liquid Vitamin D supplement is essential. It is difficult for infants to obtain the proper recommended dose of vitamin D through breast milk alone, because break milk contains only 10% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin D. Babies need vitamin D for healthy growth and development. Vitamin D is a vitamin and hormone that stimulates the body to absorb calcium, and it is needed to keep bones strong. People deficient in vitamin D levels tend to have more soft, thin bones, predisposing them to fractures.
- Maintains bone, joint and muscle health
- Contains organic sunflower oil, increasing the bio-availability of vitamin D
- Supports the brain and nervous system
- Comes in a convenient fast absorbing liquid state
- Supports the health of mother and child during pregnancy and lactation
- Strengthens the immune system