This practical format includes a dropper. Land Art’s Chlorophyll is extracted from high quality, GMO free, wild alfalfa. It is cold extracted without any chemical solvents using a supercritical procedure. Land Art’s Chlorophyll is a powerful antioxidant, it helps to decrease bodily odours. Diluted in a glass of water, Chlorophyll is an excellent healthy drink.
Non-pasteurized. Each dose contains 300 mg per 5 ml.
Chlorophyll is generally recognized for:
- Helping the body to eliminate toxins;
- Promoting the alkalization and deodorization of the body;
- Its detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): ½ teaspoon ( 2,5 ml ) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Precautions and warnings
Some people may notice discoloration of the urine or feces. Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding or if you are planning on becoming pregnant.
Reduce the dose if cramps or diarrhea occur. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Keep Refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 2,5 ml)
- Chlorophyll (sodium copper chlorophyllin), 150 mg.
- Water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin.
- natural mint oil* (only in the Mint flavoured variant)*
* Does not contain parabens, dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.