Land Art’s Black Seed Oil, also known as nigella oil (Nigella sativa) is cold-pressed and certified organic.
The two main active components are nigelline and nigellone. Black seed oil has been used for over 2000 years in the Middle-East.
Black seed oil may be used topically (a few drops on the affected area) or orally. It stimulates the digestive and intestinal systems, acts as a bronchodilator, and is used in cosmetics to reduce inflammation and treat skin infections.
Our Nigella oil is composed of 50% linoleic acid and 25% oleic acid.
* Land Art’s organic product line is certified by Ecocert ICO.
- Stimulates the digestive and intestinal systems; bloating, colitis, colic, slow or difficult digestion, intestinal spasms;
- Acts as a bronchodilator; action similar to antihistamines for respiratory problems;
- Reduces skin inflammation and treats skin infections;
- Promotes healing of skin abrasions and irritations;
- Treats skin irritations such as eczema and acne;
Medicinal ingredients (per 15 ml)
- Vitamine E (d-alpha-tocophérol) 10 mg
- Virgin organic black seed oil.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.