The iodine in this little tincture comes from the organically grown seaweed known as bladderwrack. It is an excellent source of iodine. Iodine is a trace mineral that is required to make thyroid hormones. The thyroid gland regulates the metabolism of just about every cell in the body. A lack of thyroid hormones can interfere with the body’s ability to burn fats, protein or carbohydrates. This powerhouse tincture is a great way to get iodine without having to chew on seaweed!
- Supports the healthy functioning of the thyroid gland
- Supports hormonal health
- Helps to maintain overall health
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains
- bladderwrack thalluses (Fucus vesiculosus)200mg
- iodine 100mcg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% grain alcohol and purified water, with licorice root as a natural flavour enhancer.
Used to support thyroid gland function and prevent iodine deficiency
Adults: take 2 ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after).
Keep out of reach of children.