Adeeva Glucosamine Joint Formula (90 Caps)
Contains a Purified and Stable grade of Glucosamine sulfate along with Three Natural Herbs that support Joint Health and block key steps associated with the Inflammatory Process.
- Do you suffer from Osteoarthritis or Cartilage Injury?
- Do you suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis or cartilage damage from another Autoimmune Disease?
- Are you over 40 years of age?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, then you should consider our Fast-Acting Joint Support Formula, “Glucosamine Joint Formula”.
How is it fast-acting?
- Studies show that most glucosamine supplements take up to 12 weeks before individuals see improvement in pain, stiffness, and swelling
- Glucosamine Joint Formula contains a pharmaceutical grade of glucosamine, combined with three highly effective anti-inflammatory herbs. Much of the pain from arthritis results from inflammation in the joint. These natural agents (bromelain enzymes, MSM, and quercetin) block the inflammatory process providing relief of symptoms much faster than glucosamine on its own, or glucosamine combined with chondroitin sulfate.
Don’t I Need Chondroitin With Glucosamine?
The simple answer is “No”. In fact, studies show that only 0-13% of chondroitin even gets absorbed into the bloodstream, and there are no studies showing the chondroitin improves osteoarthritic or cartilage problems more than glucosamine can accomplish on its own. So, don’t waste your money on glucosamine supplements that contain chondroitin sulfate, as the chondroitin molecule is too large to be absorbed into the bloodstream. What you need is glucosamine combined with natural anti-inflammatory agents (Glucosamine Joint Formula)
What Does Glucosamine Do?
Your body makes glucosamine sulfate each day of your life and uses it as a building block for normal cartilage formation (the shock-absorbing material in your joints). With osteoarthritis or cartilage injury, glucosamine supplementation has been shown to help repair or stabilize the cartilage damage. There are no foods that contain glucosamine, so it must be taken as a supplement.
Why Do I Need Glucosamine Joint Formula If I Am Over 40?
Up to age 40, your body makes all the glucosamine it requires, but after 40 glucosamine production drops off, increasing the likelihood that some degree of joint cartilage erosion and inflammation (osteoarthritis) will develop (as it does in 90% of the aging population). By simply taking one capsule per day of Glucosamine Joint Formula after age 40 (even if you are symptom-free) you help decrease the chances that joint cartilage erosion and inflammation will occur in your joints as you age. This product is a key anti-aging product to help ensure that you maintain a highly functional body as you age.
Amounts for 3 capsules, 90 per bottle
- Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 mg
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 400 mg
- Quercetin 300 mg
- Bromelain Enzymes (2,400 GDU) 300 mg