Vital Nutrients to Preserve Your Memory as You Age.
- Are you 55 years of age or older?
- Have you experienced a decline in your memory retention abilities?
If you answered “YES” to either of the above questions, then you should consider taking Memory Support Complex.
- Did you know that as you get older your brain has less ability to make the memory chemical acetylcholine?
- Did you know that lower levels of acetylcholine in the brain are largely responsible for age-related memory loss?
- Did you know that certain natural substances can enter the brain and increase brain levels of the memory chemical acetylcholine? This is especially true if you are over 55 years of age.
- Did you know that the most scientifically-proven natural agents shown to boost brain levels of acetylcholine include: CDP-choline, Phosphatidylserine, and Huperzine A (Hupa A).
- Memory Support Complex contains CDP-choline, Phosphatidylserine, Huperzine A, as well as an herb known as Bacopa Monnieri, which is used in the Indian Medical System to support brain and memory function and act as a brain antioxidant.
- Note that CDP-choline and Phosphatidylserine are also required to make the outer skin of brain cells (membrane), which is responsible for normal nerve conduction and communication between cells.
Why is there no Ginkgo Biloba in Memory Support Complex?
The reason is that Ginkgo Biloba has been associated with bleeding into the brain (a very serious potential side effect) in a number of cases and thus, it is best to use ingredients that support memory function, and do not pose a threat to internal bleeding.
Memory Support Complex is your best and safest approach to memory support as you age.
Amounts for 1 capsule, 30 per bottle
- CDP-Choline 50 mg
- Phosphatidylserine – 50% grade 100 mg
- Huperzine A 25 mcg
- Bacopa Monnieri – std to 20% Bacosides content 50 mg