The Only Clinically Proven Natural Health Product for Seasonal and Environmental Allergy in Canada. Research studies show the active ingredient in Allergy-RF relieves multiple allergy symptoms: Eyes (red, watery, itchy eyes) - Nose (congestion, sneezing, runny nose) - Ears (itchy ears) - Throat (itchy throat, coughing).
- Multi-symptom Relief
- Fast Acting
The active ingredient in Allergy-Rf™ acts proactively to inhibit the release of histamines. Many allergens such as pollen, mold, animal dander and house dust mites contain specific enzymatic proteins known as tryptases. Upon allergen inhalation, tryptases stimulate the release of histamines – the natural compound released by the immune system as the body defends against invading substances – resulting in allergy symptoms such as itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, etc.
Allergy-Rf™ acts inhibits tryptases from creating the physiological reactions that release histamines and cause the full-blown allergic response – at the onset of exposure to the allergen.
- Fast relief from multiple allergy symptoms
- Symptom relief within 15 minutes of the first dose
- 100% naturally sourced alternative to OTC drug products
- Easy-to-take, delicious, chewable vanilla tablets
- Backed by human clinical studies
- The only naturally-sourced remedy that acts upstream of histamine.
- Authorized for sale by Health Canada, NPN #80053988
Four studies show that the active ingredient is proven to work. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical trial conducted with Allergy-Rf™ showed consumers to have:
- Fewer symptoms
- Reduced severity of symptoms
- Higher peak Nasal Inspiratory Flow (PNIF)
- Relief within 15 mins of treatment
Each tablets provides: Coturnix coturnix (Quail) egg: 13.44mg. Harvested from eggs of organically raised Japanese quails fed a proprietary, scientifically formulated diet under strict guidelines.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: sorbitol, cellulose, natural vanilla flavour with other natural flavours, magnesium stearate.
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 2 tablets once daily at first contact with allergen. Chew tablets slowly, allowing them to dissolve in your mouth. For occasional use only.