AOR Active Green Tea
Green tea catechins help protect plasma and lipoproteins from oxidative damage by increasing blood antioxidant capacity.
- Potent green tea leaf extract high in EgCG
- Enhances weight loss by boosting metabolism
- Has potent anti-aging effects
- Researched backed dose
SUPPLEMENT FACTS (per capsule):
- 700 mg - Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis)
- 455 mg - Total Catechins
- 315 mg - Epigallocatechin gallate (EgCG)
- 75 mg - Epicatechin gallate (ECg)
- 30 mg - Epigallocatechin (EGC)
- 35 mg - Epicatechin (EC)
- 7 mg - Caffeine
Non-medicinal ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate. Capsule: hypromellose.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Suggested Use: (Adult): To equate to the EgCG consumption of the best Japanese studies, take 1 capsule three times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. For use beyond 3 months, consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Source: Camellia sinensis (green tea extract)
- Normal cell growth and differentiation