Branched Chain Amino Acids are a group of essential amino acids that includes L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. Studies have shown that these amino acids are involved in protein synthesis.
- Provides specific amino acids necessary for protein synthesis
- Enhances muscle retention, recovery, and repair post-workout
- Helps control blood sugar and insulin levels
- Vegetarian source of BCAAs in the ideal ratio
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)||Amount Per Serving|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: sunflower lecithin.|
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been delcared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, or animal byproduct.
Suggested Use (Adult): Take 1 scoop (5 g) mixed with water or juice daily before a meal, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 90 days, if you have liver or kidney disease, or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
Source: Pharmaceutical synthesis
- Muscle recovery and repair
- Blood sugar control