Chanca Piedra contains Phyllanthus niruri which is traditionally used in Ayurveda as a diuretic (Mutrala) to help relieve mild urinary tract infections.
- Helps eliminate gallstones and kidney stones
- Protects the liver from toxins
- Helps with urogenital conditions and is anti-viral
- An effective dosage of a traditionally used and scientifically proven remedy
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Phyllanthus niruri extract (10:1)||500 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule: hypromellose.||
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Suggested Use: (Adult): Take 1 capsule daily with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have diabetes, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Source: Natural botanical extract
- Liver protective
- Gall stones and kidney stones