Glycine is the simplest of all amino acids involved in protein synthesis in the body. Research supports a role for glycine in supporting a wide range of healthy bodily functions, including normal cell growth and development.
- An amino acid with a multitude of benefits for mind and body
- Enhances memory function and improves mood.
- Supports muscle growth and repair, improves bone health and helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Delivered in a convenient powder form for flexible dosing
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon||Amount Per Serving|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: none.|
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Suggested Use (Adult): Take 15-60 g (~ 1-4 servings) daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are following a low-protein diet, or for use beyond 6 weeks. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if digestive discomfort with nausea develops.
Source: Pharmaceutical synthesis
- Cognitive support
- Cellular health
- Normal cell growth and differentiation
- Growth hormone release
- Glucose metabolism
- Bone health