Probiotic-3 contains a synergistic blend of probiotic strains that has been well studied and used in Japan for over 60 years. Probiotic-3 helps support gastrointestinal health and promotes the growth of healthy gut flora while inhibiting harmful gut bacteria.
- Three highly effective probiotic strains, with clinical evidence supporting their use
- The only probiotic in Canada that includes a strain from the Clostridium family
- Reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria while promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Normalizes the inflammatory response, promotes detoxification and supports immunity
- Convenient shelf-stable formula
|Serving Amount: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Enterococcus faecium T-110||18 million CFU†|
|Clostridium butyricum TO-A||0.6 million CFU†|
|Bacillus subtilis TO-A||0.6 million CFU†|
|†CFU: colony forming units.|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: lactose, potato starch, polyvinyl alcohol, providone. Capsule: hypromellose.|
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Suggested Use Adult): Take 2-3 capsules daily with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Enterococcus faecium: Human strain
- Clostridium butyricum: Human strain
- Bacillus mesentericus: Potato skin
- Digestive health