Vision Support II is a combination of the most advanced nutraceuticals clinically demonstrated to help relieve asthenopia (eye fatigue) and support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage) such as age-related macular degeneration.
- Targeted blend of vitamins and botanicals for optimal eye health
- Protects eyes against damage from UV light, blue light & high blood sugar
- Oil based delivery system for optimal absorption
|Serving Amount: 1 Softgel||Amount Per Serving|
|Black Soybean hull extract (10% cyanidin-3-glucosides)||60 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, medium chain triglycerides, corn oil, mixed tocopherol concentrate. Softgel: caramel, gelatin, glycerin.|
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Suggested Use (Adult): Take 2 softgels daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking blood thinners or for use beyond 4 weeks. Contains soy.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin - Marigold (Tagetes erecta)
- Benfotiamine – Pharmaceutical synthesis
- Astaxanthin – Algae (Haematococcus pluvialis)
- Cyanidin-3-Glucosides – Black soybean hull
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Eye health
- Eye fatigue