- Bone Health
- Foundational Nutrition
- Immune system support
- Cell growth and differentiation
AOR’s vegan Vitamin D3 is rapidly converted in the body to the active hormone 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol, and helps in the development and maintenance of bones and the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis by improving calcium absorption
- Supports the immune system, bone health and mood balance
- Vitamin D3 is superior in efficacy to Vitamin D2, commonly used by vegans
- Oil based softgel provides superior bioavailability
|Serving Amount: 1 VSoftgel||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (from lichen)||1000 IU/25 mcg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: rice bran oil, tocopherols (sunflower, soy), coconut oil. Softgel: cornstarch, carrageenan, water, glycerin, sorbitol.|
AOR™ guarantees that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel per day with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Cautions: None known