A breakthrough in nutritional science is available to help you achieve your maximum metabolism goals - safely - in the least amount of time. Brad King’s Ultimate Lean Energy combines the latest cutting edge scientifically researched natural compounds in a synergistic formulation designed to awaken your metabolism, promote alertness and relieve fatigue.
The best time to use Brad King’s Ultimate Lean Energy is first thing in the morning – preferably before a workout – on an empty stomach and again in the late afternoon before a meal.
- Increase Metabolic Rate
- Promote Alertness
- Relieve Fatigue
- Increase fat loss - ephedra free
In the morning, Brad King’s Ultimate Lean Energy will help to jump-start your body’s metabolic activity and allow fat to become readily available as an energy source – which can easily be used through your workout. In the late afternoon – before a meal – Brad King’s Ultimate Lean Energy can help to keep your metabolism boosted so that you continue to utilize more fat calories in the evening. Brad King’s Ultimate Lean Energy will also help to keep you alert and relieve fatigue.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Caffeine .... 18.33 mg
- Green Tea Extract 10:1 (camilla sinensis) (leaf) ... 50 mg
- Guarana Seed Extract ... 83.33 mg
- Yerba Maté Extract (Ilex paraguariensis) (leaf) ... 41.67 mg
- Gymnea sylvestre 18:1 (75% Gymnemic Acids) (leaf)
- Cayenne (Capiscum annuum) (fruit) ... 16.67 mg
- Norwegian Kelp Extract 4:1 (Ascophylum nodosum) (whole plant) ... 16.67 mg
- Black pepper Extract (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (standardization 95% Piperine) ... .83 mg
- Coleus Forskohlii (racine).... 41.67 MG
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Encapsulated in a vegitarian capsule (cellulose, purified water, silica), rice starch, magnesium stearate, silica.
Recommended purpose: Green tea extract is a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Cayenne is traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid in digestion and to help support peripheral circulation. Caffeine helps to promote alertness and wakefulness and to enhance cognitive performance. Caffeine helps to relieve fatigue, promote endurance, and to enhance motor performance and helps to temporarily increase basal metabolic rate (thermogenesis).
Suggested Use: Adults 19 years and older should take 2 capsules, up to 3 times daily before exercise or meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.