Build a beautiful base for your cosmetics with this Burt's Bees Goodness Glows full-coverage liquid makeup. Meadowfoam seed oil moisturizes your skin to help prevent dryness, and the 98.9 percent natural ingredients offer a wholesome addition to your signature look. A soft, subtle shade coordinates seamlessly with your skin tone for a flawless finish. This Burt's Bees Goodness Glows full-coverage liquid makeup features a nongreasy texture for added comfort and resists caking for a natural appearance.
- MEDIUM TO FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION: One pump bottle of liquid foundation in Classic Ivory is ideal for fair skin with a mix of cool and warm undertones.
- NOURISHING INGREDIENTS: Made with responsibly sourced Meadowfoam Seed Oil known for its moisturizing benefit this foundation hides imperfections while it nourishes skin.
- EASY APPLICATION: 98.9% natural mineral makeup moisturizes evens and smoothes for a natural-looking finish that lasts all day.
- LIQUID FOUNDATION: This buildable liquid foundation comes in a variety of shades that match a variety of skin tones and never look heavy cakey or greasy.
- NATURAL MAKEUP: This Burt’s Bees liquid makeup is dermatologist-tested and formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum, talc, synthetic fragrances, or silicones. Never tested on animals.
Water, octyldodecanol, isoamyl laurate, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylyl caprylate/caprate, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, glyceryl stearate SE, squalane, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, honey, bambusa arundinacea stem extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, jojoba esters, tocopherol, lecithin, xanthan gum, alumina, silica, alcohol, fragrance, maltodextrin, glyceryl caprylate, sodium phytate, glyceryl undecylenate, sodium stearoyl glutamate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, trihydroxystearin, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
This item ships to Canadian addresses only.