Royal Jelly is the Crown Jewel of the beehive! These light resistant glass bottles contain a super concentrated powder form which is twice as potent as regular Royal Jelly. Considered the most precious gift of the hive, Royal Jelly is incomparable in its ability to enhance both physical and mental performance. This powder mixes great in a smoothie or with honey!
Royal Jelly is an energy tonic that is highly complex. It is a protein-based food recognized as a natural source of many vitamins and minerals. It is full of antioxidants and great to take everyday as nutritional superfood.
Product of Canada - Dutchmans's Gold uses only North American freeze dried (lyophilized) and is twice as potent as regular fresh Royal Jelly. It is guaranteed to contain 4 - 6% 10-HDA.
Ingredients: 100% North American Royal Jelly powder (freeze dried), rice powder (flow agent). Guaranteed 4 - 6% 10-HDA.
Serving Information: One serving = 1/2 teaspoon. Approximately 12 Servings per 30g.
The benefits of Royal Jelly are truly extensive:
• helps to regulate and balance hormones • lowers blood lipids and cholesterol • may prolong life span due to its antioxidant levels • acts as a nutritive energy tonic • stimulates the immune system to fight viral and bacterial infection • helps reduce cancer causing estrogens • Used for those with bronchial asthma • Used for those with insomnia and sleep disorders • Helps to keep skin smooth, toned and elastic • Promotes sexual vitality and rejuvenation • Facilitates fertility and can reverse impotence • Has a bacteriocidal action on bacteria like staph • Helps to regenerate bone growth • Builds tissue and muscles • Supports wound healing • Protects the liver • Increases physical strength • Provides extra physiological support during pregnancy and menopause • Helps to reduce arthritic pain • Stimulates memory and mental function • Has an anti-depressive effect • Anti-anxiety • Can help to regulate weight
Royal Jelly is the primary food the nurse honey bees secrete from glands on their heads and manufacture to develop larvae in the beehive. Sometimes referred to as "Honeybee Milk", Royal Jelly plays an essential role in the making of the Queen Bee. She is the only bee that is fed this creamy thick fluid her entire life. Royal Jelly is exceptionally rich in natural hormones and offers an abundance of B vitamins. Because of this the Queen lives 40 times longer and is noticeably larger then the other bees in the hive. For humans, Royal Jelly may help prolong life and preserve youthful vitality in the body. Royal Jelly may also be helpful to manage stress, P.M.S, menopause (mid-life), fatigue and impotence.
Dutchman’s Gold Royal Jelly is sourced from the pristine, unpolluted regions of North America and guaranteed NOT to contain any low grade, off shore sources. It is completely raw and natural and has never been processed. Cooled immediately upon collection assuring that the vitality and all nutrients are fully in tact.
Royal Jelly Composition:
Proteins...50%, Carbohydrates...25%, Lipids......16%, Trace minerals...2%
• All the B complex vitamins (including high concentrations of vitamins B5 and B6)
• Amino acids
• Vitamins A, C, D and E.
• Nucleic Acids (to make RNA and DNA)
• Precursors to collagen formation (great for skin health)
• Also contains acetylcholine, a substance that allows messages to travel from one nerve to another in the brain.
• Contains a minimum 5% 10-HDA (10-Hydroxy-2 Decenoic Acid), the substance believed to be the essence of royal jelly, and the factor responsible for the queen bee's size and fertility. 10-HDA and other fatty acids found in royal jelly are strongly antibacterial and antifungal.
Possible Side Effects: Bee products cause allergic reactions in some people. It is best to try taking a small amount at first and to watch for a developing rash, wheezing, discomfort, or any other signs of a reaction. If such symptoms occur, discontinue taking the product.