Far north in the icy Atlantic lives a truly remarkable culture of people who have withstood the challenges of harsh weather and long seasons of darkness. This is the island nation of Iceland.
Cod liver oil has always been an important part of the diet for the Icelandic people. They instinctively recognize the importance of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and the essential Omega-3 fatty acids found in cod liver oil.
Regular use of cod liver oil has supported the overall health of the Icelandic people for hundreds of years. Now, this same product is available to support your overall health.
- One of nature’s richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 600mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
- The Vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure.
- The Vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support healthy neurological and brain function.
- All-natural lemon mint flavor.
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets.
High in Vitmain D! What are the benefits of Vitamin D supplementation?
Current research shows that Vitamin D deficiency, believed to be almost non-existent in the North American population, might be more prevalent than originally thought.
Vitamin D, well known for its ability to support calcium metabolism, has also been shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism.Research shows that healthy individuals without a Vitamin D deficiency more often demonstrate a normal glucose metabolism than their Vitamin D deficient counterparts. Additionally, Vitamin D is suggested to play a pivotal role in supporting normal muscle tone and strength.
Suggested Use: Adults take one teaspoon per day unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is made with a pleasant tasting, all natural lemon-mint flavour to eliminate the “fishy” aftertaste.
To be used as a source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health; to support cardiovascular, cognitive health and brain function; in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, and night vision; and in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
Each 5 ml contains:
|Cod Liver Oil (from the liver of Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua L. (Gadidae)) 3.53 g Standardized to:|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||300 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||335.25 mg|
|Vitamin A||1060.841mcg RAE (3532.5 IU)|
|Vitamin D3||8.85 mcg (353.25 IU)|