For Garden of Life to launch an animal protein, the entire system had to be different from other “so-called grass fed” protein. We needed a holistic approach to our protein that started at the farm and traced every metric straight through to the tub.
Although many whey protein products may call themselves “grass fed,” our research showed this wasn’t truly the case. Almost all dairy farms still used animal feed full of soy, corn and GMOs. Why? Typically, there are too many cows to feed year-round on grass. Our search ultimately ended in Ireland with a coop of 4,800 generational family farmers whose herds feed only in green pastures.
- 24g grass fed whey protein
- 6g BCAAs
- 4g glutamine & glutamic acid
- 2 Billion CFU B. lactis Bl04
- No added hormones, no antibiotics
- No added sugars
- rBST, rBGH and antibiotic free, un-denatured, cold-processed, micro-filtered, Non-GMO Project Verified and BSE free
- Sustainable Irish family farms with small herds producing half the average global carbon footprint
- Cows live in their natural outdoor habitat, roaming and feeding in green pastures
- Ireland’s unique climate provides lush, nutritious grass all year round
Our premium quality, clean Certified Grass Fed Whey is not only free of hormones and antibiotics, but we are also very proud to have the ONLY Non- GMO Project Verified Whey. Due to these third-party certifications, Certified Grass Fed Whey is also NSF Certified for Sport® and Informed-Choice for Sport Certified. You can rest assured there are no athletic banned substances in this clean whey protein.