Great-tasting formula that may help support gluten digestion.
- Tolerase G Prolyl Endopeptidase, which has been clinically demonstrated to help break down residual gluten in meals
- Ideal for gluten-sensitive individuals concerned about hidden gluten in food
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Delicious natural cherry-berry flavoured chewable tablet format
Preclinical research has found that Tolerase G is active at the low-pH range of the stomach, resistant to pepsin degradation and able to degrade the immunogenic peptides of gluten, further supporting its use as an effective enzyme. Each delicious chewable tablet can be easily incorporated into the diet to help in the digestion of gluten-containing foods.
Tolerase® G Prolyl Endopeptidase
(from Aspergillus niger). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 144 mg/83520 PPI
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: D-Mannitol, xylitol, sunflower lecithin, natural organic berry and cherry flavours, organic acacia gum, citric acid
Tolerase® G is a trademark of DSM.
- This product is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet, or to treat or prevent celiac disease.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a gastrointestinal ulcer, are taking blood thinners or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Stop use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.