These proprietary strains were selected based on their high quality, viability, strong epithelial adherence and naturally high tolerance to stomach acid. HMF probiotics have been evaluated for their effectiveness in clinical trials over the past 15 years and are some of the most studied probiotic cultures in the world. Research has reported that strains present in HMF Intensive 500 contribute to a favourable gut flora, supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy, and help improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in adults and children over 11 years, such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain, within six weeks. Provided in a convenient, once-daily powder format, HMF Intensive 500 is an easy way to support daily gastrointestinal health.
- 500 billion CFU per dose
- Highest concentration of CFU available in Canada
- Contains probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
- Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) within six weeks
- Offers five proprietary strains from a combination of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera
- Convenient, once-daily powder format
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
- Backed by over 20 years of clinical evidence
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having keep refrigerated on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.