Clinical trials have found that the probiotic yeast Saccharomyces boulardii supports gastrointestinal health and helps reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea. HMF Travel also contains proprietary, human-sourced, research-driven strains demonstrated to adhere better to the gut lining, more efficiently colonize the intestinal environment, and naturally resist pH and bile acid, without the need for enteric coating. As some probiotic supplements require constant refrigeration to ensure the stability of the microorganisms, they may be unsuitable for travelers that do not have easy access to refrigeration. HMF Travel is a shelf-stable probiotic supplement offered in a convenient capsule format that can easily be taken anywhere to support gastrointestinal health.
- Probiotics to support gastrointestinal health when traveling
- Shelf-stable formula
- 35 billion CFU per day
- Helps to reduce the risk of occasional diarrhea
- Includes Saccharomyces boulardii plus four proprietary probiotic strains
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having keep refrigerated on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.