Balance your child’s omega-3s with omega3+ kids+D3 with added lutein! Research shows that EPA and DHA, two key omega-3 essential fatty acids, are essential for behaviour and mental outlook in children, and vitamin D3 helps to support cognitive health and the maintenance of bones and teeth. Yet children are not meeting recommendations:
- Not enough omega-3 fatty acids: Children have been shown to have lower levels of EPA and DHA than adults, and up to 84% of children consume less than one serving of fish/seafood per week
- Not enough vitamin D: Canadian children are at risk of not meeting population targets for vitamin D
- Too much screen time: Children up to the age of 8 spend more than 2 hours of screen time each day
omega3 kids+D3 was made to deliver these nutrients that are critical to your child’s development:
- Daily intake of EPA & DHA: each serving contains 718.2 mg of EPA and 448.9 mg of DHA, in a balance essential to your child’s health
- Sustainably-sourced: from wild-caught fish and sustainable fisheries in Pacific South East and Eastern Central Atlantic that are strictly regulated by government agencies
- Fresh, pure and safe: guaranteed based on 3rdparty test results
- Vitamin D: 600IU per serving to help support healthy development of a child’s brain, eyes and nerves, cognitive health, bones and teeth
- Lutein:5 mg of lutein derived from marigold. Lutein is a dietary carotenoid highly concentrated in the retina that helps to filter blue light from screens and protect the retina from oxidative damage
- Yummy cherry flavour
- For children aged 1-13
Recommended Use: To help support healthy development of brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age, cognitive health, and the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
Children (1 – 13 years): Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily with food. Mix well before use.
|Fish oil / Huile de poisson (anchovy, sardine and mackerel body oil) / (huile de chair d’anchois, de sardine et de maquereau)||4,489 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) / EPA (acide eicosapentaénoïque)||718.2 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) / DHA (acide docosahexaénoïque)||448.9 mg|
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) / Vitamine D3 (cholécalciférol)
15 mcg / 600 IU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Free lutein (5.5 mg), mixed tocopherol concentrate, natural pineapple, lemon and cherry flavours, monk fruit extract
Trust the gold seal and Genuine Health’s Omega-3 Superior Quality 5 Point Program.
NO FISHY REPEAT OR ODOUR
Purity & potency | GUARANTEED
omega3 kids +D3 contains no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep refrigerated after opening.
Quality & Testing: When it comes to fish oils, quality, purity and sustainability is important. Our Omega-3 Superior Quality 5 Point Program certifies our commitment to you: quality Omega-3 fish oils that are rigorously tested to ensure that they exceed quality, freshness and purity standards, while offering high potency EPA and DHA.
Sustainable & traceable sources: We source our omega-3 fish oils from wild-caught fish and sustainable fisheries that are strictly regulated by government agencies. These fisheries protect biodiversity, are environmentally responsible, and globally ranked #1 for sustainability. The waters in which the fish are harvested are closely monitored to assess biomass and to avoid the degradation of all marine species, including plankton, seabirds and sea lions. We also maintain full control of our fish oil supply chain: from harvest to manufacturing there is full visibility will all stages of production. Each and every batch can be traced back to the catch!
fresh technology™: Our omega-3 fish oils are processed using the most advanced technologies, resulting in the cleanest, purest and freshest fish oils available today – with optimal absorption and no fishy repeat or odour. Specific handling and storage procedures are monitored to protect the integrity of these specialized oils.
oMEGAcheck+™: Our 200+ step quality check process produces superior omega-3 fish oils that meet and exceed quality, freshness, and purity standards, as established by international governing bodies.
3rd party testing: all of our fish oils are subjected to 3rd Party Testing by International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) and we are proud to have achieved a 5 star rating! IFOS rated fish oils must meet the certain criteria of matching the label claim for EPA and DHA, and meet the safety standards for environmental contaminants set by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
omega-3 oil freshness and safety is guaranteed based on these 3rd party test results for oxidation and contaminants including:
- Dioxins and furans
- Dioxin-like PCBs
- Acid value
Research studies: We’re committed to conducting research on our own products. Our omega-3 fish oils have been the subject of rigorous scientific investigation in human studies conducted across North America.