Red yeast rice (RYR) has long been used for cholesterol reduction by practitioners of Traditional Modern Medicine as it is considered to be a natural source of statins.
- Helps lower cholesterol naturally
- Contains CoQ10(ubiquinol) and vitamin D3
- Includes other natural cholesterol reducing ingredients including Phytosterols, soy-free Lecithin, and Choline
- Citrinin-free (Citrinin is kidney damaging toxin linked to some red yeast rice)
- Excellent statin alternative (fewer side-effects than synthetic statins due to the lower required doses)
Medicinal Ingredients (each capsule contains):
|Red yeast (Monascus purpureus) rice extract (citrinin-free)||300 mg|
|CoQ10 (as ubiquinol, yeast fermentation source, Kaneka QHTM)||25 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||12.5 mcg (500 IU)|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||10 mg|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||15 mg|
|Phytosterols (90%)||200 mg|
*80% combined beta-sitosterol, campesterol and stigmasterol.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
QUALITY, PURITY, AND POTENCY GUARANTEED.
Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.