Land Art’s Feel #1 is a phytotherapeutic formula created to help manage mood swings, soothe nervousness and promote sleep.
Land Art offers an innovative product for a healthy alternative to dealing with mood swings, created with botanical extracts that work together in synergy: L-5-HTP (extracted from the Griffonia seed, it is a precursor to serotonin), hops and passion fruit. Contrary to prescribed antidepressants and sleeping pills, L-5-HTP does not have any unpleasant side effects such as dry mouth or decreased libido.
Feel #1 is generally known to:
- Help to manage mood swings.
- Promote sleep, especially when agitated or suffering from stress-induced insomnia.
- Help to soothe nervousness.
dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times a day in a glass of juice or water.
- Take with food.
- As a sleep aid: Take a dose before going to bed.
Medicinal (per 5 ml)
- L-5-HTP (extracted from Griffonia seed), 50 mg
- Hops, strobili (Humulus lupulus), 500 mg of the dried plant (contained in 4000 mg of extract 1:8).
- Passion fruit, herb (Passiflora incarnata), 250 mg of the dried plant (contained in 4000 mg of extract 1:16).
- Water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin, citric acid.
* No sugar, aroma or color added. Preservative free. Allergen free (gluten, wheat, dairy products, yeast, corn).
Expiration and conservation
Use for at least 1 week to notice the beneficial effects. To avoid contaminating the product, do not drink directly from the bottle and use the product within 4 weeks of opening. Keep refrigerated after opening.
Do not use if you suffer from scleroderma.
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you take carbidopa, medication or supplements that have serotonergic activity, notably L-tryptophan, S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe), St-John’s Wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medications containing dextromethorphan, or medication to control nausea and migraines.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding, if you suffer from depression or illnesses linked to depression, if you suffer from chronic insomnia (more than 3 weeks), and if the symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner before using if you take carbidopa, medication or supplements that have serotonergic activity, notably L-tryptophan, S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe), St-John’s Wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medications containing dextromethorphan, or medication to control nausea and migraines.
Stop using this product and consult a health care practitioner if you suffer from weakness, mouth sores or stomach pain accompanied by intense muscular pain, or if you notice changes to the skin. Drinking alcohol or taking any other medication or natural product that might cause drowsiness is not recommended when taking a product containing hops and passion fruit.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Known side effects
Certain people may feel drowsy. Be cautious if you must operate heavy machinery or drive any other vehicle, and if you participate in any activity which requires mental vigilance. Some people may suffer from diarrhea, vomiting or abdominal pain. A hypersensitivity to passion fruit may occur. If this happens, stop using the product.