Green Tea extract with honey, lemon and lime. Source of antioxidants.
Land Art’s Green Tea is a natural source of antioxidants; a delicious beverage when it is mixed into a cup of hot or cold water.
Excellent for detoxifying, green tea (because it is not fermented), contains 10 times more EGCG than black tea and 2.5 times more than Oolong tea.
Green tea has many virtues; it reduces cholesterol levels, treats digestive problems and stimulates cognitive functions. It is a source of antioxidants.
Green tea is generally known for:
- Being a powerful antioxidant.
- Helping to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Treating digestive problems.
- Stimulating cognitive functions.
- Promoting the elimination of urine and good blood circulation.
- Accelerating the elimination of alcohol and other toxins.
Ingredients (per 15ml):
- Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) extract 1:10, 1500 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, honey, vegetable glycerin, natural lemon and lime aroma, rose-hip extract, Xanthan gum, ascorbic acid, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- Average caffeine content: 22 mg/15 ml
- Average EGCG content: 150 mg/15 ml
- Average catechin content: 375 mg/15 ml
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a a glass of juice or water or in a cup of hot water, it makes a delightful tea.