Chelation (key-LAY-shun) comes from the Greek word chele, meaning “to claw” or “to bind.” In chelation therapy, the body is rid of unnecessary and toxic metals. Chelation is employed by a growing number of physicians to reverse the process of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). This reversal is accomplished in part through the removal of the calcium content of plaque from the artery walls, through the administration of the chelating agents. Chelation therapy has been used safely on more than five hundred thousand patients.
- Helps to maintain and support cardiovascular health
- Helps remove plaque from the brain
- Helps to remove heavy metals
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade
- Free form, fermented amino acids