Merrick Backcountry Recipe Cuts provide a meaty flavor for felines to feast upon plus the balanced nutrition and necessary moisture cats need. This wet recipe features protein-rich morsels in gravy, served in a convenient, single-serving pouch.
- Real deboned meat is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Recipe Cuts come in a variety of flavors your cat craves including a Kitten recipe.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Beef, Beef Broth, Lamb Broth, Beef Liver, Deboned Lamb, Dried Egg Whites, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Inulin, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude protein (min.) 9.00 %
- Crude fat (min.) 3.00 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 1.20 %
- Moisture (max.) 81.00 %
- Ash (max.) 2.40%
- Taurine 0.10%
Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Real Beef Recipe Cuts Protein-Rich Morsels in Gravy Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Feed three pouches per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Backcountry Real Beef Recipe each day.
942 kcal per kilogram or 80 kcal per 3 oz. pouch ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).