Merrick Purrfect Bistro Indoor Senior Recipe Pâté is packed with protein and mixed with a delicious chicken broth. This recipe is loaded with antioxidants to support immunity, omegas for your senior cat’s healthy skin and coat, plus vitamins, minerals and taurine in every bite.
- Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient in this high protein recipe.
- No grain, wheat or corn. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur plus EPA – a fatty acid that helps support a healthy immune system.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Inulin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Potassium Iodide).
- Crude protein (min.) 8%
- Crude fat (min.) 3%
- Crude fiber (max.) 2.5%
- Moisture (max.) 78%
- Ash (max.) 3%
- Taurine (min.) 0.20%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 0.80%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.15%
Merrick (R) Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Indoor Senior Chicken Recipe Pâté Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Nutrient Profiles.
Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
3 oz. can: When fed alone to adults, feed 2 cans per 4 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce 1/4 cup dry for every 1 can wet.
(Calculated) 879 kcal ME/kg or 75 kcal ME/can.