Designed specifically for infants, toddlers, and expecting and nursing mothers and sensitive individuals of all ages.
The most beneficial bacteria predominant in healthy infants. Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO) specifically benefits the growth of B. infantis.
Why Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS?
Bifidobacterium infantis is the most predominant beneficial microorganisms found in healthy breast fed infants. If born by Caesarian Section, babies do not receive this initial boost of important beneficial bacteria. Supplementing with LIFE START provides infants with that first line of defense for their tiny, immature GI tract, ensuring them with the best start to a long and healthy life.
PRECISION PROBIOTIC BENEFITS
- CRUCIAL FOR INFANT HEALTH
Bifidobacterium infantis is exclusively found in Life Start probiotic products
- EVOLVED WITH HUMAN BEINGS
B. infantis is specifically stimulated to grow by components of human breast milk
- EDUCATES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
B. infantis helps to build immune system tolerance for food particles passing through the intestinal walls
LIFE START CAN SUPPORT:
- The development of a healthy gastrointestinal system necessary for a lifetime of health*
- A healthy digestive environment necessary to establish optimal well being*
- Breast-fed babies may also need this advantage because mothers in western society do not pass this critical B. infantis to their infants*
- Formula fed babies (Mother's milk encourages the growth of B. infantis beneficial bacteria growth and studies have shown that formula does not.)*
- The decline of B. infantis in industrialized countries, a multitude of reasons can lead to babies being Caesarian born and/or missing out on mother's breast milk - regardless of the reasons, these infants, especially, can benefit from supplementation with Life Start probiotics. Even infants born vaginally and breastfed can miss out on this important bacteria.
- infantis appears to be declining in all infants regardless of how they entered the world or how they are fed. Researchers describe this as a "western world issue" and note that babies born in other areas of the world are still born with large amounts of this bacteria. The theory is that moms today are exposed to numerous medications known to affect their microbial makeup, so that by the time they have a baby they've wiped out this important bacteria and therefore are not passing it along to their newborns. Now more than ever, we may need to look at supplementing this important infant probiotic.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO HELP FLUSH OUT YOUR GI TRACT
LIFE START contains the Bifidobacterium infantis, the most beneficial bacteria predominant in healthy infants. If born in westernized societies or by Caesarian Section, they do not always receive this life long initial boost of important beneficial bacteria. Each formula was designed to stimulate the optimal growth of the B. infantis to give the best results for infants, toddlers, and sensitive people of all ages.
Available in Dairy Loose Powder. Do not use it if you are allergic to dairy. Try LIFE START®2 for a goat's milk version or vegans Life Start Vegan. BIFIDO FACTOR® (Bifidobacterium bifidum) is also available in a chickpea base, a dairy free support for your baby.
CLINICALLY PROVEN STRAINS
Each serving (¼ teaspoon) of LIFE START provides a minimum of 1 billion Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS super strain.
HOW TO USE - Powder
This product can be taken from the first day of birth.
Suggested Use for Infants, Expectant or Nursing Mothers: Minimum Daily, 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4 level teaspoon) mixed with 1 oz. unchilled, filtered (chlorine-free) water, preferably before meals to optimize digestion*. If using infant formula, use a portion of the formula to dissolve Life Start, then add mixture to remaining formula and shake bottle to thoroughly mix. For breastfed babies mix 1/4 tsp. (0.5 gram) with non chilled, non-chlorinated water or breast milk into a smooth thin paste. Administer using a clean fingertip or apply to breast nipple and let the infant suckle. For toddlers mix it in water, non-acidic juice (e.g. apple, grape), applesauce or yogurt. Life Start should be taken at least 2 hours apart from herbs, garlic and prescription drugs for optimal results. Expectant or nursing mothers may use Life Start in conjunction with Natren's Healthy Start® System. Incredible results for the whole family of all ages.
Minimum of 1 billion colony forming units (cfu) of live, active B. infantis, NLS super strain per serving (approximately 500 mg/0.5 grams, or 1/4 teaspoon) guaranteed through the printed expiration date, if kept dry and refrigerated.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Keep refrigerated and dry to maintain potency guarantee. Do not freeze or expose to moisture, heat or direct sunlight. Do not accept if seal is broken.