The Benefits of Whole Omegas. Wholemega™ delivers Nature’s profile of 17 Omegas from Wild Salmon, including Omega 3, 5, 6, 7 & 9’s. Some of these Omegas are referred to as “good fats,” and are present and play an important role in many human cells. Specifically, Wholemega supports cognitive health and brain function. It also supports the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children and adolescents. Compared to other popular seafoods, salmon is one of the best choices for getting the recommended types of Omega-3 fatty acids.
3 Servings of Salmon. The Omega fatty acids in fish are so important for human health that experts recommend having 2-3 servings of fish every week, particularly fatty, cold-water fish such as Wild Alaskan Salmon. Wholemega makes it easy to get the broad spectrum of Omegas from fish. By taking Wholemega every day for a week, you consume the equivalent Omegas of 3 weekly servings† of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
Key Differences of Wholemega
- Wholemega is 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon oil—NO farmed fish or GMO fish.
- Wholemega has 17 whole Omegas and naturally occurring Vitamin D3.
- Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant that gives our Salmon oil its rich amber colour.
- Fresh-pressed and extra-virgin, like fine olive oil, Wholemega is naturally pure.
- Our Salmon is only from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries.
† three 100 gram servings