Tame the beast. Stop the feeling frenzy.
It can be tamed. The cramping, the irritability, the headaches, the breast tenderness. All of it, with Hormone Hero. This powerful combination of I-3-C, Vitex, Black cohosh, vitamin D3, B6 and magnesium, provides all of the good stuff that help keep your hormones in check.
This formula is designed to help relieve premenstrual and menstrual pain, stabilize irregularities and eases nervous tension. Studies conducted on chaste berry indicate a relief from PMS symptoms in about 90% of women. Most improved are symptoms of irritability, mood, headaches and breast tenderness. Another key ingredient in this formula is I3C – a powerful antioxidant compound found in cruciferous veggies (like broccoli, kale, cabbage and Brussels sprouts) that helps the liver process and detoxify excess estrogen.
- Relieves premenstrual and menstrual pain
- Stabilizes menstrual cycle irregularities
- Relieves PMS symptoms, such as irritability and breast tenderness
- Eases nervous tension
- Relieves symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes and headaches
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- 400 mg of the powerful estrogen-detoxifying I3C daily dose
- Potent blend formulated by Naturopathic Doctors
- Easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules
- Free of gluten, dairy, corn, and soy
Medicinal IngredientsEach vegetable capsule contains
- Chasteberry extract Vitex agnus-castus Fruit, 4:1200mg
- Magnesium bisglycinate75mg
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine HCl75mg
- Black cohosh extract Actaea racemosa Root, 3:120mg
- Vitamin D3500IU/UI
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.
Due to natural variations in the ingredients, I-3-C can have a strong odour. Please note that the odour does not relate to safety or efficacy.
Adult women: take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For optimal results, take for a minimum of 3 months. Periodic intervals of abstinence (2 week breaks before continuing) is recommended for long-term use.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Use of this product may decrease the efficacy of birth control pills. Consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product, especially if you are taking any medication, including medications for Parkinson’s disease or hormone medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy, or if you have a medical condition including a liver disorder, or if you develop symptoms of liver trouble.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are attempting to conceive or if you have or develop low estrogen or symptoms of low estrogen. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Keep out of reach of children.