ND Shake Kids is a protein formula specifically to support a child’s developing needs.
It combines just the right amount of plant protein, greens and superfruits for kids, with a delicious taste that will make them happy to drink their veggies! With a daily dose of ND Shake, kids get a built-in multivitamin that is professionally formulated for them. It contains superior nutrient forms that are highly absorbable to support their developing bodies and helps support the development of bones and teeth.
- Customized multivitamin/mineral for the specific growing needs of children ages 5-12
- 3 grams of easy-to-digest plant protein (yellow pea and brown rice)
- 0.5 grams of fibre
- Chock full of greens and superfruits such as with broccoli, parsley, kale and antioxidant heavyweights like acai, goji and blueberries
- Easy and convenient way to ensure your child is getting the proper nutrients for proper physical and mental development
- Ideal for everyone – from vegans to even the most sensitive individuals (dairy, soy, gluten, eggs and nuts free)
- Available in delicious vanilla flavour
- Great tasting and smooth texture
- Contains nothing artificial
Medicinal Ingredients (1 rounded scoop (10g) contains):
Nutrient Dense Plants
- Plant Protein Blend3g
- Yellow Pea Protein (pisum sativum)2.2g
- Brown Rice Protein (oryza sativa)0.8g
- Greens Blend0.67g
- Beet Root (beta vulgaris)150mg
- Broccoli (brassica oleracea var. italica)125mg
- Parsley Leaf (petroselinum crispum)120.8mg
- Kale (brassica oleracea var. acephala)87.5mg
- Spinach Leaf (spinacia oleracea)83.3mg
- Alfalfa Leaf & Stem Extract 4:1 (medicago sativa)20.8mg
- Chlorella (chlorella vulgaris, broken cell)16.7mg
- Superfruit Blend0.17g
- Cherry Fruit (prunus avium)41.7mg
- Blueberry Fruit (vaccinium corymbosum)33.3mg
- Goji Fruit Juice (lycium barbarum)33.3mg
- Mangosteen Fruit (garcinia mangostana)25mg
- Acai Fruit Extract 4:1 (euterpe oleracea)8.3mg
- Vitamin A (acetate)500IU
- Beta-carotene (natural)250IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)75mg
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)200IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha)6.25IU
- Vitamin K1 (phytonadione)5mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)2.5mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)2.5mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)2.5mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)2.5mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)2.5mg
- Vitamin B7 (biotin)25mcg
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid)100mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)100mcg
- Calcium (calcium citrate)150mg
- Copper (copper citrate)100mcg
- Iodine (brown kelp)50mcg
- Iron (iron bisglycinate)2.5mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate)17.5mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate)5mg
Includes naturally occurring minerals from proteins, greens and superfruits.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Guar gum, natural green tea flavour, natural french vanilla flavour, natural vanilla flavour, xylitol, organic stevia.
Nutrition Facts - Per scoop (10 g)
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Fat 0.25 g||1%|
|Saturated 0 g
+ Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 20 mg||1%|
|Carbohydrate 5 g||2%|
|Fibre 0.5 g||3%|
|Sugars 3.1 g|
|Protein 3 g|
Recommended Use: Helps to support the development of healthy bones and teeth.
Directions (add the following scoop sizes to your child’s favourite beverage and shake well:
Ages 5-8: 1 rounded scoop (10g) to 100mL;
Ages 9-12: 2 rounded scoops (20g) to 200mL;
Ages 13-18: 3 rounded scoops (30g) to 200mL.
Add more liquid to adjust thickness to your child's taste.
For a delicious smoothie, blend with a ½ cup of fresh or frozen fruit. You can give your kids a shake everyday to make sure they're getting the nutrition they need!
Cautions: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if your child is following a low protein diet.
Drug Interactions: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if your child is taking blood thinners.
Side Effects: Allergy to acai and plants of the Arecaceae family has been known to occur. Discontinue use if your child experiences any allergic reaction.