Almonds have been prized for centuries as a nourishing superfood. They contain Vitamin E, Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Fiber and a host of antioxidants. Organic Traditions raw peeled almond butter is made from premium non-irradiated, non-pasteurized almonds sourced from Italian, non-monocrop orchards.
The almonds are blanched for a few seconds with steam in order to remove the skin. The core almond temperature remains stable so as to retain the nutritional and enzymatic vibrancy. Enjoy this creamy raw nut butter on its own or add it to any recipe. Always stir contents before use.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration required upon opening.
Key Features and Benefits
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• A source of Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamin E, Zinc and Fiber
• Premium Italian Non-Irradiated, Non-Pasteurized Almonds (not monocrop)
• Blanched and peeled raw almonds
• Smooth & deliciously creamy
• No added salt, Flavours, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients or oils.
Enjoy Organic Traditions Almond Butter on its own right out of the jar as a delicious snack. Make instant nut milk by blending 2-3 tbsp. of nut butter with 8-10 oz. of water. Add nut butter to smoothies, yogurt, enjoy on crackers, apples and celery. Add it to any superfood recipe and all desserts.
Certified Organic Raw Almonds.