PURICA Probiotic Baby Colic is a patented probiotic formula with clinically demonstrated effect that supports a healthier microflora which is correlated with decreased crying time in infants. Also helps reduce the duration of crying episodes.
- 2 clinical strains formulation
- Two published clinical trials(Double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled design)
- Efficacy demonstrated in breast-feeding and formula-feeding infants
- Reduced crying-time by more than 60% after only 2 weeks
PURICA Probiotic Baby Colic formula contains 2 unique strains of Pediococcus pentosaceus and Bifidobacterium longum.
Unique mechanism of action:
- Improves the microfloral diversity and prevalence of “good” strains of bacteria by providing “good” bacteria and inhibiting the growth of “bad” bacteria
- Inducing expression of anti-inflammatory molecules
- Decreasing production of gas, limiting the growth of “bad” gas- producing bacteria and not contributing gas itself.
Medicinal ingredients (each vial contains):
|Bifidobacterium longum KABP™ 042||0.5 billion cfu|
|Pediococcus pentosaceus KABP™ 041||0.5 billion cfu|
Non-medicinal ingredients: D-Mannitol, Dextrose, L-Cysteine, Maltodextrin, Silicon dioxide, Sodium ascorbate, Sodium citrate, Sunflower Oil, Trehalose, Vitamin E
Infants (1 – 36 months old): Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. Instructions for adults: Shake well the bottle before use. Drop 5 drops (0.25 ml) into the milk bottle or in a (10 to 15 ml) beverage of your child’s choice and let him/her drink it once daily.
Recommended use or purpose:
PURICA Probiotic Baby Colic is clinically proven as an effective therapy for colic syndrome, including relief of symptoms such as crying, fussing, or irritability, in both formula and/or breast fed babies/infants and consequently helps improve the quality of life of the parents/caregivers. Helps support gastrointestinal health and could promote a favorable gut flora.
Cautions and warnings: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Consult a health care provider prior to use if your child has fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care provider if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen and/or persists beyond 3 days.