When it comes to probiotics, the potency and stability of the strains are what count the most and that’s true of our entire PURICA Probiotic line, including PURICA Probiotic Digest.
PURICA Probiotic Digest is a patented blend of three unique clinically-researched strains of Pediococcus pentosaceus, Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. It is designed to support healthy gastrointestinal function and promote gut comfort.
- It is a symbiotic blend of probiotics, prebiotics and minerals (Zinc) designed to optimize gastrointestinal function and overall digestive health.
- It helps to counter occasional diarrhea, restore microbiota diversity and enhance immune system function.
- It is backed by two published clinical trials (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled design).
PURICA Probiotic Digest promotes digestive function and overall gastrointestinal health.
- Works by countering occasional diarrhea, restoring microbiota and enhancing immune system function.
- Homofermentative metabolism strains do not produce gas.
- Recovers the positive microbiota (Bifidobacterium and Lactic Acid).
- Enhances GI epithelial structure and function.
- Promotes favourable, healthy digestive tract flora (live microorganisms that contribute to healthy gut flora).
- Helps to manage acute infectious diarrhea and reduces the risk of antiobiotic-associated diarrhea.
INGREDIENTS & DOSAGE Medicinal ingredients (each vial contains):
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||5 billion cfu|
|Bifidobacterium longum KABP™ 042||0.5 billion cfu|
|Pediococcus pentosaceus KABP™ 041||0.5 billion cfu|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, fructooligosaccharides, inulin, maltodextrin, citric acid, pear flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Recommended dose: For children aged 1+, adolescents and adults: One tablespoon (15 ml) daily 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. For antibiotic-associated diarrhea 20 ml (2 vials) per day
Recommended use or purpose: Helps support digestive tract/gastrointestinal health. Live probiotic microorganisms that naturally form part of the digestive tract flora. Helps to promote a favourable gut flora and manage acute infectious diarrhea or antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a physician prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (i.e. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
Storage: Store in refrigerator in a tightly-closed, light-resistant container.