Sisu kids’ Cold & Flu Rescue offers fast and effective relief from cold-and-flu symptoms, without the side effects of drugs. With a delicious natural wildberry flavour, these easy-to-chew tablets contain a unique combination of Echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A and beta carotene to support the immune system and inhibit viruses so your child feels better faster.
- Reduces the severity of symptoms, shortens the duration of colds and flu
- Fast, effective relief without side effects
- Delicious, natural wildberry flavour
- Unique combination of immune-supporting ingredients: echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene
- Ester-C® is a unique, non-acidic and easier-to-digest form of vitamin C, clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system for advanced immune support
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection
- Zinc gluconate reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, and nasal symptoms
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets that can also be taken as a lozenge
- Naturally sweetened with isomalt from sugar beets and stevia
| Vitamin C
*from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, root) (4:1, 220 mg)
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||3 mg|
|Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) (330 IU)
||150 mcg RAE
|Beta carotene||100 mcg|
Citric acid, isomalt, D-Fructose, stevia leaf extract, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, berry flavour, cherry fruit juice concentrate, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, acacia gum.
Children (4-9 years): 1 tablet 3 times per day. Take at the first sign of infection. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Dairy or gluten