Organic Canadian Fresh Elder flower tincture in organic grain alcohol or cider vinegar.
Traditionally used to help relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections such as colds, coughs and nasal congestion. Also useful for fevers as a diaphoretic.
Elderflowers are filled with pollen, so a small dose of this tincture before the typical allergy season will help ward off allergies.
- Can be taken as a natural expectorant
- Great for seasonal allergies
- Made in Canada from Canadian Elder flowers
- Certified Organic
- No added water or fructose
- Once open, good until expiry date (4 year shelf life, even once opened)
- Better resistance to heat & light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
These tinctures are made with Canadian elder flowers. They are made from fresh flowers so they retain their fullest medicinal properties.