U-Dream Lite helps you sleep naturally after waking in the middle of the night or if you know you will be getting just 4-5 hours of sleep.
- Helps you fall back to sleep when you wake up in the middle of the night and wake up refreshed in the morning.
- Helps you sleep for 4-5 hours.
- A herbal blend to help you improve the duration and quality of sleep.
- Helps to promote sleep and calmness.
- Helps to relieve nervousness.
- Contains Passionflower - traditionally used in the Americas and in Europe as a calming herb for anxiety, insomnia, seizures, and hysteria. It is still widely used today to treat anxiety and insomnia. Passion Flower is used to relax the nervous system to cause a mild sedative effect, which reduces insomnia and anxiety. This gentle yet effective herb is helpful when nervous irritability and restlessness are causing difficulty falling asleep.
- Contains Lion's Mane - a mushroom mainly used in treating neurological disorders. It has positive effects in both reducing anxiety and depression.
- Contains Schisandra - exerts sedative and anti-anxiety effects therefore reducing stress and inducing tranquilization. It is used to help alleviate tension due to fidgeting, dream-disturbed sleep, heart palpitations and treating insomnia.
- Contans Loquat fruit - has many beneficial properties, including a mild sedative effect alongside helping indigestion and the common cold. It is used to help harmonize the blend of herbs for the digestion system.
- Contains Jujube - the seed of the fruit is commonly used in remedies for insomnia and to alleviate anxiety. In traditional Chinese medicine, it is a key ingredient in sedative formulas to nourish the heart and calm the liver. It is used to treat insomnia, dream-disturbed sleep, restlessness, irritability and anxiety. The sedative effect of Jujube likely comes from multiple constituents including triterpenes known as jujubosides.
- Contains Rehmannia - this herb has the function of tonifying the Blood and Yin, deficiencies of which are a common reason for insomnia in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is used to relieve anxiety and nervous exhaustion.
- Contains Tuber Fleeceflower - this plant offers relief of insomnia due to restlessness and dream-disturbed sleep, and also acts to tonify the Blood and Yin. Polygonum multiflora has a mild hypnotic effect for treatment of insomnia. It is one of the oldest Chinese rejuvenating nerve tonic herbs.
- Contains L-Tryptophan - well known for its sedative and sleep inducing qualities, L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that is a precursor for the hormones serotonin and melatonin. Melatonin is secreted by the pineal gland in response to decreasing light exposure. Tryptophan supports production of melatonin, which regulates circadian rhythms and enhances sleep. Tryptophan also may be useful for treating anxiety, depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- It is recommended not to take U-Dream for more than 3 weeks.
- U-Dream is designed to assist your natural sleeping cycles, but works best when used intermittently.
- A Canadian company.
Directions: Take one singe dose orally (1 capsule) once a day upon waking in the middle of night, when needed.
Cautions and Warnings: For adults only, do not exceed recommended dosage. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder, problems with blood coagulation, heat excess, or in cases of spleen or stomach deficiencies. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid as well as if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction. If you are taking any prescription medication and / or if you are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you experience digestive problems such as indigestion, poor appetite, diarrhea, fullness in the abdomen or abdominal pain.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities involving mental alertness within 3 hours of consumption. Discontinue use and consult your health care practitioner if symptoms of liver disease occur (yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite) or if you experience symptoms such as dizziness, lack of energy and/or heart palpitations. Hypersensitivity (eg. allergy) my occur in which case discontinue use.
Storage: Store under normal conditions and away from children.
10 capsules per package.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains|
|Passion Flower (Pasiflora Incarnata) 8:1 Extract (800 mg) (Herb Top/Fleur)||100 mg|
|Lion's Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) 8:1 Extract (680 mg) (30% Polysaccharides) (Mycelium)||25 mg|
|Hesperidin (Citrus Sinensis)||85.5 mg|
|Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica) 15:1 Extract (1125 mg) (25% Ursolic Acid) (Fruit)||75 mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra Chinensis) 7:1 Extract (525 mg) (9% Schisandrol A) (Fruit)||20 mg|
|Jujube (Ziziphus Jujuba) 10:1 Extract (450 mg) (2% Jujuboside A) (Seed/Grain)||35 mg|
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia Glutinosa) 5:1 Extract (125 mg) (10% Polysaccharides) (Root/Racine)||25 mg|
|Tuber Fleeceflower (Reynoutria Multiflora) 5:1 Extract (125 mg) (5% Rhein) (Root/Racine)||25 mg|
|Curcumin (Curcuma Longa)||18 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose for capsule.|