Rhodiola rosaea, also known as rose root, golden root, rose wort or arctic root, is an arctic plant native to Northern Europe, Scandinavia, Lapland, Russia, Northern Canada and Alaska. It gives strength and stamina to individuals recovering from long-term illnesses. It may also be used to fight infections, increase physical endurance and increase concentration during times of intense mental activity.
- Increases the level of enzymes, RNA and proteins important to muscle recovery after exhaustive exercise
- Anti-depresssant activity, increases central nervous system function and reducing fatigue
- Increases attention span, memory, physical strength and stress-handling capabilities
- Significant improvements in physical fitness, psychomotor function, mental performance and general well-being
- Maintains increased cardiac output and subsequently demonstrates a cardio-protective outcome
- Anti-tumor activity specific in improving urothelial tissue integration
- Reduction of overall body toxicity
- Improved learning and retention after 24 hours
- Significant improvement of long-term memory established in memory tests after a 10-day treatment
- Cardio-protective and stress-reduction effects have been shown in studies
- The adaptogen prevented lower adrenal output during stress
- Active compounds are salidroside, thyrosol-glucoside and cinnamol alcohol glycosides.
EACH VCAP CONTAINS:
Contains no artificial preservatives, color, Flavouring, sucrose, wheat, soy, corn or yeast.