Omega-3 essential fatty acids are beneficial for good health and supporting brain function in kids! Little hearts will break when you run out of Omega Yum Berry Splash – that’s because it’s ‘berry, berry good’! We are even so bold to say it’s the most delicious tasting fish oil your lil’ ones will ever taste.
The best part about Omega-Yum? It’s ultra potent. Rich in EPA and DHA – 1275mg in just 1/2 tsp! Omega-Yum is also IFOS certified which means the quality and purity is the best in the world. This means you can feel just as good about it as your kids do. Formulated to support brain, eyes, skin and nerve health. Ultra potent Omega Yum Berry Splash – num num, so yum! 🍓
- Supports brain development and cognitive function
- Provides nourishment for the eyes, skin, and nerves
- Mood, behaviour, and attention support
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- 1275mg of EPA + DHA in just 1/2 tsp
- Sourced from sustainable and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Delicious Berry Splash flavour with no fishy aftertaste
- IFOS certified for quality, purity and potency
- Native triglyceride form
Medicinal Ingredients (each teaspoon (5ml) contains):
(from anchovies, sardines, mackerels).......4400mg
Omega-3 fatty acids.....2820mg
EPA Eicosapentaenoic acid.....1300mg
DHA Docosahexaenoic acid.....1250mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c), mixed tocopherol concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary leaf extract, monk fruit extract, natural goji fruit and lemonade flavour.
Recommended Use: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are beneficial for good health and supporting brain function in kids!
Directions: Children and adolescents (1-18years): take 1/2 teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage Condition: Refrigerate after opening. Maintains optimal peak freshness for thirty days.