Ginkgo Biloba helps to enhance memory and cognitive function in adults, and helps to support peripheral circulation.
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Enhances blood flow in the brain
- Provides antioxidant benefits and helps delay the onset of cognitive decline
- A standardized extract with effective quantities of active ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
Ginkgo biloba extract (50:1)*
|*Equivalent to 6 g dried leaf.|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule: hypromellose.|
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Suggested Use (Adult): Take 1 capsule daily with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for use beyond 6 weeks. Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
- Natural botanical extract
- Ginkgo tree leaves harvested at the peak of terpene lactone content
- Age-related cognitive decline
- Cerebral vascular support
- Cognitive enhancement
- Cardiovascular disease
- Peripheral circulation