Vitamin B6 helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats and helps in tissue formation.
- Protects the nervous and cardiovascular system
- Supports mood and hormone balance
- Enhances the immune system
- A B6 formula specifically for those with absorption issues
|Serving Amount: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule: hypromellose.|
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Suggested Use (Adult): Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Cautions: None known
Source: Pharmaceutical synthesis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hormone balance
- Immune system
- Elevated homocysteine levels
- Side effects associated with oral contraceptive