The importance of a healthy estrogen levels is responsible for the development and regulation of the female reproductive system and secondary sex characteristics. Estrogen is considered to play a significant role in women's mental health. Abnormal estrogen level will lead to mood swing, tiredness and promotes fat storing in the lower body among other side effect. Dim (diidolymethane) dim di-indoly methane a key ingredient in ATP LAB estro-control, is a plant nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. These include cabbage, broccoli, bok-choy, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, kale, kohlrabi, mustard, rutabaga and turnip. These plants have been cultivated for thousands of year, were initially used for their medicinal benefit and are now known to offer a natural approach to resolving estrogen imbalance. Piperine (pipernigrum)piperine is a black pepper extract from it flowering vines. It has been known to enhance the body's production of hormone-like chemicals that regulates the energy balance among other benefits that haw been known to have; antibacterial quality, antioxidant potential, enhances bioavailability, counter acts cognitive impairment, improve neurological health, counter gastric mucosal damage and peptic ulcers and helps with weight loss by assisting in the breakdown of fat cells. Resveratrol is a compound called polyphenols. Acting like an antioxidant, it protects the body against free radicals.
- Thermogenic fat BURNER & estrogen control: green tea extract is known for its powerful antioxidant properties and its metabolism booster
- Balancing estrogen level: calcium-d-glucarate is a powerful antioxidant that will help your body fight against free radical. It is also use to restore your estrogen to an optimal level
- Resveratrol: is a natural chemical compound found in red wine, grapes and other food
- Estrogen is key: in the modern world, hormonal imbalances are more and more common because of nutritional problems
- Boost energy: helps with energy level and increase focus for a healthier lifestyle