Although collagen is naturally produced by the body, research tells us that collagen supplements provide significant health and aesthetic benefits.
Collagen production slows as we age, combine this with daily exposure to ultraviolet(UV) radiation and environmental pollution and you may find that collagen production fails to meet the body’s demands. It’s this process that makes us susceptible to premature aging, cellulite, and sore, worn out joints.
Total Radiance Collagen contains pharmaceutical-grade hydrolyzed collagen peptides, which have been shown to significantly increase the body’s collagen and elastin production.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Contributes to maintaining general health
- Helps maintain/support immune function
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums and in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nail, mucous membrance and/or skin
How To Use
Recommended Dose: Adults: 1 Scoop per day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Recommended use or purpose: Source of (the) essential amino acid(s) (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine) for the maintenance of good health (and involved in protein synthesis). Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums. Helps maintain healthy skin and connective tissue formation. Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin. Helps to maintain healthy hair, nails, mucous membranes and/or skin. Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients. Helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known adverse reactions: May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Recommended storage conditions: Protect from heat and moisture.