- Maintains immune function
- Supports a healthy mood
- Supports energy production for physical performance
- Supports a healthy heart
- Aids healthy hormone balance
- Maintains a healthy prostate
Separately, zinc and copper have hundreds (if not thousands) of essential roles supporting your physical and mental performance — including...
- Supporting your cardiovascular system and maintaining your blood lipid levels
- Playing an important role in your brain and body’s stress response — supporting your mood
- Keeping your immune system strong
- Converting amino acids into usable cellular energy — supporting physical performance
- Helping to promote normal testosterone and estrogen levels
- Signaling apoptosis which normally regulates cells based on age, condition, or cell health
- Fortifying your cell membranes to reduce oxidative damage
- Playing an integral role in maintaining prostate health
And taken together, these two key minerals become even more powerful:
Bulletproof™ Zinc with Copper combines both essential trace elements in amounts proven in the latest scientific studies because together they develop a crucial antioxidant enzyme called copper-zinc superoxide dismutase (CuZnSOD).
Don’t worry about pronouncing it — just know that this unique product of combining zinc and copper is one of your body’s primary internal defense mechanisms against oxidative stress.
Additionally, maintaining proper levels of both zinc and copper in your system can be a delicate balance — for example, you can actually deplete your copper levels by taking zinc on its own. So, consuming both micronutrients together, in scientifically studied amounts, can help ensure you’re getting the maximum benefit without accidentally ending up with too much of one or the other.
Amount Per Serving (1 Vegetable Capsule):
- Zinc Orotate – 15mg
- Copper Orotate – 2mg
Rice bran extract, modified cellulose (vegetable capsule), rice hull.
Note: Zinc on an empty stomach may cause mild stomach upset in some people. If this happens it is okay to take with a meal, but try to avoid taking with foods/supplements containing iron, calcium, and phytates because they reduce bioavailability and absorption of zinc.