Divine Essence Wild Balsam - Copaiba 100% Pure & Natural Oil (5ml/0.17oz)
Copahu Balm essential oil is used in cosmetic aromatherapy as a skin soothing agent.
The copaier or copayer is a tree native to South America, more particularly Brazil, and Colombia. Amazonian Indians have used Copahu for healing since time immemorial. The oleoresin is recovered directly by making an incision in the trunk of this tree. This resin can be steam distilled to obtain an essential oil, called Copahu balm (Copaïba).
- BOTANICAL NAME Copaifera officinalis
- PART OF THE PLANT EXTRACTED Oleoresin
- ORIGIN Brazil / Indonesia
- CULTURE Wild
- OTHER NAME Copaifera martii Hayne
- EXTRACTION METHOD Steam distillation
- ODOUR Aromatic, balsamic
- COLOR Colorless to light yellow
Topical (Adults): Mix 1 to 2 drops in ½ teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil.