Bee Propolis is considered to be one of mother nature's most versatile substances. Used for millennia, it has the ability to provide protection against infectious invaders, promote healing and regeneration of tissue and provide a superior source of energy and endurance. It can be used for a variety of common applications and is very safe to take.
Available in 4 formats at incredible value!
1. Capsules 1000mg (90 VegCaps/bottle). For general health, take one or two capsules of propolis per day with or without food. Ingredients: Standardized propolis powder, maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose capsule.
2. Bee Propolis Chunks are raw propolis pieces straight from the hive! Easy to consume, one chunk a day will keep you vibrant and well. In Amber Glass Bottle. Each chunk is approximately 500 mg's of pure propolis but can be up to 1000 mg's in size. Please note due to the process of breaking the propolis into chunks, there will be some propolis powder in each bottle. Ingredients: 100% raw propolis (American sourced).
3. Bee Propolis Tincture Liquid 50% propolis (in alcohol base) can be taken internally or applied topically. In Amber Glass Dropper Bottle. 100% American Sourced! Ingredients: Propolis extract, ethyl alcohol.
4. Bee Propolis Throat Spray (3 bottles /pack) - feel a sore throat coming on? Already have a sore throat? Propolis is one of nature's most potent infection fighters. Use at the slightest itch, cold/cough symptom or any illness. Ingredients: Extract of Licorice Root, Forsythia Fruit, Slippery Elm Bark, Clove, 2% Bee Propolis, Myrrh, Goldenseal Root, Echinacea Root, Grain Alchohol, Koshir Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Black Cherry Flavour.
Our Propolis is a Product of Canada and 100% North American Sourced.
Propolis is a green to brownish glue-like material with an aromatic smell and slightly bitter taste. It is a resinous substance that the bees gather and use to fill any cracks or holes in their hive and to sterilze it. They also smear it on the walls and combs and use it to completely coat any foreign bodies that are too big for them to remove from the hive (ie. Moths, rodents).
The composition of Propolis is a complex substance. Over two hundred components have already been identified. Among the most interesting are: Amino acids, flavones and flavoniods, fatty acids, terpenes, acids and aromatic esters, various forms of alcohol, sterois and numerous carbohydrates in a variety of forms. Of particular interest is the presence of antibiotic substances, (the antibiotic activity varies greatly, depending on the source).
Bee Propolis is a natural anti-biotic and works against harmful bacteria without destroying the friendly bacteria which the body needs.
Applications of Propolis
• Respiratory tract infections • Urinary Tract infection • Sinus Congestion • Colds • Influenza • Bronchitis • Asthma • Gastritis • Ear Infections • Intestinal Infections • Ulcers • Gout • Arthritis • Eczema • Stomach Virus • Headaches • Warts • Bile Infections • Gum disease • Cancer • Can be used topically for Skin Disorders • Builds healthy bone tissue • May help treat allergies • High Antimicrobial, Anti-Cancer Activity • May aid in Weight Management / Healthy Cholesterol • Protect Against Heat Stress to Enhance Performance (heat stress is considered to be the main factor underlying the early fatigue and dehydration seen during prolonged exercise in the heat. Propolis is able to protect athletes from overheating which, not only promotes athletic performance, but also prevents injury secondary to endurance-exercise-induced heat stress).
It is best to take propolis every 8 hours for optimum effectiveness.
These are the substances that give propolis its healing properties:
• 55% Resinous compounds and balsam
• 30% beeswax
• 10% Ethereal and Aromic Oils
• 5% Bee Pollen
Propolis contains many minerals, including magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium, as well as beta carotene, bioflavonoids, vitamins B1 and B2.
As a concentrated source of bioflavonoids, (it contains more bioflavonoids than oranges) propolis may help strengthen capillary walls and connective tissue, enhance absorption of vitamin C, and play a supportive role in reducing respiratory infections, bleeding gums, varicose veins and many other ailments.
Many who take propolis regularly report fewer colds, flus, infections along with greater stamina and energy.
Other trace components:
• Pinobanksin-5 methyl ether (helps with antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, immuno-stimulating and anti-inflammatory actions)
• Galangin, Chrysin, Pinobanksin, Pinocembrin, Cinnamic Acid, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Vanillin
• Caffeic Acid (anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidation, anti-cancer, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and immunomodulatory effects)
• Tetochrysin, Isalpinin, Ferulic Acid
Possible Side Effects: Bee products cause allergic reactions in some people. It is best to try taking a small amount at first and to watch for a developing rash, wheezing, discomfort, or any other signs of a reaction. If such symptoms occur, discontinue taking the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if using any Blood thinning Medication.