Raw bee pollen sourced from remote areas of Canada and quickly frozen for maximum freshness, SuperFood nutrition - experience the incredible benefits of bee pollen with a teaspoon a day! An engery food, immune booster, multi-vitamin & excellent source of protein when taken daily.
Bee Pollen is considered a superfood because it contains all the nutrients needed for life. Nature's richest source of protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, catalytic enzymes or co-enzymes, fatty acids and carbohydrates. Bee pollen is extremely rich in carotenes. A popular supplement for athletes and sports enthusiasts around the world.
- Bee Pollen is the male seed of a flower blossom that has been gathered by honeybees and to which special elements from the bees has been added. Bee Pollen is often referred to as "nature's most complete food". It contains a high concentration of nearly all nutrients your body requires making it an excellent multi-vitamin.
- Bee Pollen is rich in enzymes and amino acids that the body needs. Bee Pollen may increase energy and endurance in your body; it can help to promote a more efficient metabolism and improve overall immunity by stimulating all organs and glands.
- This delicious food may also be effective in controlling allergies, especially seasonal, pollen-induced allergies (i.e. hayfever).
It is important to start taking Bee Pollen slowly. Bee Pollen should be taken on a daily basis starting first with a few granules, gradually working up to a teaspoon average dosage to tablespoon and then taken as needed. For best absorbency of inner nutrients, chew granules to break outer granule cell wall. Everyone can benefit from taking Bee Pollen!
Main Composition: Protein 21.2 %, Carbohydrates 48.5 %, Fatty acids 9.9 %, Ash 3.5 %, Fiber 14.2 %
Product of Canada. 100% North American Sourced.
AMINO ACID PROFILE
As a percentage of its dry weight, bee pollen contains:
Arginine 4.4 - 5.7%
Histadine 2.0 - 3.5%
Isoleucine 4.5 - 5.8%
Leucine 6.7 - 7.5%
Lycine 5.9 - 7.0%
Methionine 1.2 - 2.4%
Phenylalanine 3.7 - 4.4%
Threonine 2.3 - 4.0%
Tryptophan 1.2 - 1.6%
Valine 5.5 - 6.0%
VITAMIN AND MINERAL PROFILE
The following vitamins can be found in bee pollen:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) - Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) - Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3) - Pyridoxine (Vitamin B-6) - Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) - Biotin - Folic Acid - Vitamin A (Alpha & Beta carotene) - Vitamin C - Vitamin D - Vitamin E - Vitamin B12 - Bee Pollen also contains high amounts of Rutin, which is sometimes referred to as Vitamin P.
And the following minerals can be found in quality bee pollen:
- Potassium - Magnesium - Calcium - Copper - Chlorine - Iron - Silica - Phosphorus - Selenium - Sulfur - Manganese
Possible Side Effects: Bee products can cause allergic reactions in some people. It is best to try taking a small amount at first and to watch for a developing rash, wheezing, discomfort, or any other signs of a reaction. If such symptoms occur, discontinue taking the product.