The EcoTools 360 Ultimate Compact Hemp Makeup Brush Set is your easy, go-to travel kit, for a perfectly blended finish. The three-piece kit includes the
- Mini ultimate buff brush
- The mini ultimate blend brush
- Our mini ultimate eye brush
- A reusable canvas bag to store your brushes for quick and easy storage
The classic EcoTools application with the same eco-friendliness in this set proves good things do come in small packages. The EcoTools Brushes feature our signature smooth, renewable bamboo handles, synthetic Taklon bristles, and sleek ferrules made with recycled aluminum for a clean beauty experience. Achieve a streak-free look with buildable coverage that is not animal-tested and completely vegan! Whether you use them for the eyes, blush, foundation or to travel with, EcoTools makeup brushes flawlessly help apply products to your face regardless of skin tone and type. Made from recycled and sustainable materials to make you feel as good as you look with a classic flawless application to match.
- For a perfectly blended finish on the go, the 360 ultimate travel brush kit is your easy, go-to travel kit
- The EcoTools 360 Ultimate Travel Brush kit includes 3 mini brushes made using hemp stored in a small-sized, canvas bag for storing
- Mini Ultimate Buff Brush is used to apply cream or stick foundation and blend to create a flawless base
- Mini Ultimate Blend Brush sweeps blush and bronzer across the cheek and jawline for a pop of color
- Use the Mini Ultimate Eye Brush to apply and blend shadow all over the lid or apply concealer under the eye
How to Use
Apply cream or stick foundation and blend in a circular motion with the Mini Ultimate Buff brush. Use the Mini Ultimate Blend brush to sweep brush and bronzers across the cheek and jawline. Use the Mini Ultimate Eye brush to apply and blend shadow all over the lid or apply concealer under the eye.
Cleaning & Care
Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle EcoTools Brush Cleansing Shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water. Continue rinsing until the water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristle. Lay your makeup brushes flat and leave them to air dry.
Precautions: Do not use on irritated, damaged, or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
- Use the canvas bag to store your makeup tools for travel and on the go!
- Handcrafted with eco-friendly materials and lightweight bamboo handles
- Made with synthetic Taklon bristles and sleek aluminum ferrules
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan - EcoTools products are never tested on animals